Referring Physicians for
Bioscience Americas High Performance
Bioscience Americas ...Solutions for a Healthier World.
Information on Stem Cell Therapy for Referring Physicians
Bioscience High Performance treats patients, in one or more treatment sessions, with orthopedic injuries using autologous mesenchymal stem cells derived from bone marrow aspirate .
The stem cell therapy procedure used by Bioscience High Performance uses the propriety protocols developed by GIOSTAR Colombia, under the supervision of Dr. Anand Srivastava, which are designed to maximize the highest yield of mononucleated cells.
We always appreciate patient referrals and will provide the best treatment possible for your patient. We will provide you with evaluation and treatment reports to keep you apprised of your patient’s condition and make any additional treatment recommendations that may be necessary.
Please contact us if you would like more information.
EXPERTISE AND PROVEN DATA MATTER.
Be cautious and careful when choosing where to get stem cell therapy.
Stem cell therapy is an exciting new treatment and our GIOSTAR Colombia research scientists are continuously discovering, on a regular basis, new benefits of stem cell treatments. We believe one of our competitive advantages is our ongoing and world class scientific research. Unfortunately, some clinics are making claims of healing which scientifically they may not be able to support. It’s important to be as informed as possible when you make your decision. Know how to ask the right questions to ensure you get the treatment and the results you’re looking for. Always make the best decision for your health and don’t be afraid to ask tough questions.
To learn more about the research behind the use of autologous, adult mesenchymal stem cells and PRP, you may find useful, the resourceslsted below:
Safety of Intra-Articular Cell Therapy with Culture-Expanded Stem Cells in Humans: A Systematic Literature Review (2013)
Reviews, Articles, and Other Resources
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Injections Improve Symptoms of Knee Osteoarthritis (2013)
- HGF Mediates the Anti-Inflammatory Effects of PRP on Injured Tendons(2013)
- Supplementation with Platelet-Rich Plasma Improves the In Vitro Formation of Tissue-Engineered Cartilage with Enhanced Mechanical Properties(2013)
- Use of Concentrated Bone Marrow Aspirate and Platelet Rich-Plasma During Minimally Invasive Decompression of the Femoral Head in the Treatment of Osteonecrosis(2013)
- Tissue Engineering of the Intervertebral Disc with Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells Using Atelocollagen Scaffold and Growth Factors (2012)
- Rejuvenation of Nucleus Pulposus Cells Using Extracellular Matrix Deposited by Synovium-Derived Stem Cells (2012)
- Intervertebral Disc Repair by Autologous Mesenchymal Bone Marrow Cells: A Pilot Study (2011)
- Mesenchymal Chondroprogenitor Cell Origin and Therapeutic Potential(2011)
- Feasibility of a Stem Cell Therapy for Intervertebral Disc Degeneration(2008)
- Stem Cell Applications In Intervertebral Disc Repair (2008)
- Stem Cell Regeneration of Degenerated Intervertebral Discs: Current Status (2008)
- The Potential Role of Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy for Intervertebral Disc Degeneration: A Critical Overview (2005)
- Stem Cell Regeneration of the Nucleus Pulposus (2004)
- Mesenchymal Stem Call Overview
- Cartilage Regeneration(2013)
- Regenerative Medicine in 2012: The Coming of Age of Musculoskeletal Tissue Engineering(2013)
- Regulation of Mesenchymal Stem Cell Differentiation(2013)
- The Role of Platelet-Rich Plasma in Tissue Regeneration(2013)
- Adult Stem Cell Fact Sheet (2012)
- Application of Stem Cells in Orthopedics(2012)
- Celling Biosciences Sponsors 7thAnnual Stem Cell Summit (2012)
- Growth Factor Content in PRP and Their Applicability in Medicine(2012)
- Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cells (MSCs): Role as Guardians of Inflammation (2012)
- “Stem Cell Therapy in Orthopedics” from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (2012)
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Study of Adult Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells Delivered via Intra-Articular Injection to the Knee Joint Following Meniscectomy (2008)
- Cell Transplantation in Lumbar Spine Disc Degeneration Disease (2008)
- Effect of Adipose-derived Cells on Tendon Repair in Horses (2008)
- Effect of Intraarticular Injection of Adipose MSCs on Chronic OA in Dogs (2008)
- Effect of Adipose MSCs on Lameness in Dogs with Chronic OA (2007)
- Effect of Implants with Autologous MSCs on Healing of Canine Segmental Bone Defects (1998)