Frequently Asked Questions
Does Bioscience Americas use embryonic stem cells?
Bioscience Americas does not use embryonic stem cells in our treatments or therapies. We use a patient’s own autologous, or adult, stem cells that we source from the patient’s fatty tissue or bone marrow. Our scientists take the patient’s stem cells, multiply them by the millions, and through a process called “induced pluripotent” convert them to the embryonic stage and direct the cells to where in the body they want them to go.
What is Bioscience Americas track record?
Our leadership has over 100 years of combined experience and has earned millions of dollars in investor returns over the past 2 decades.
Since 2011, Bioscience Americas and our research scientific partners of BioXcellerator have successfully treated more than 12,000 patients.
We have been the recipient of more than $400 million in research grants, endowment contributions, and legislative appropriations. In effect, Bioscience Americas, its partners, and investors benefit monetarily from the hundreds of millions in research grants.
How do I get started?
Call our Investor Relations Department at 1-888-623-0337 or email info@BioscienceAmericas.com. We’ll explain our simple 3-step process, discuss your financial goals and determine if you qualify to invest. Prefer to meet in person? We’re happy to schedule a meeting with you in our Phoenix or Long Island, New York office.
What type of return can I expect on my investment?
Upon full stabilization of our clinics, we project investors will receive an exceptional average annual return on their investment over the first 5 years. Consistent cash flow paid quarterly. Cash payout upon sale of centers to institutional investor or IPO – projected to generate up to 10X ROI within 4 to 5 years. Early cash-out option in 24 months, investors may elect cash-out and to receive their principal, plus pro-rata share of profits to date, paid-in-full tax deferral through investment in self-directed IRA and 401(k) plans compatible with 1031 exchange transactions (restrictions apply)
How long before my principal is paid back in full?
- Based on our business model and projections we estimate that by years 4 & 5 depending on date of participation investors through quarterly distributions, will have been paid back their principal in-full plus a substantial return on investment. Contact us for details.
- Our private placement program also offers investors the option to cash out in 24 months. Investors that elect to exercise this redemption opportunity will receive their principal plus their pro-rata share of profits paid-in-full to date.
What is Bioscience America’s Exit Strategy?
Our investment strategy is to open develop and market high-income-producing stem cell therapy clinics in strategic locations, along with our development partner GIOSTAR. Then resell these high-income producing clinics at a significant profit, in 4 to 5 years, to a large company, institutional investor through a liquidity event or an IPO.
Upon liquidity event, investors will be paid their pro-rata share of profit in full.
Why invest with Bioscience Americas?
- Exceptional returns and consistent cash flow paid quarterly
- Proven track record in developing profitable clinics and successfully treating patients
- Experienced leadership has positioned us to take advantage of a growing market, minimize risk, and earn significant returns
- Excellent growth potential, liquidity event projected at 10X ROI
- Leveraging the latest technology. We are monetizing $400 million in Research & Development funded by government and private grants and donors
- Recession resistant industry
The Bioscience Americas Team can help you capitalize on the emerging Stem Cell Therapy Market with minimal risk and maximum returns.
Our investment strategy is to open develop and market high-income-producing stem cell therapy clinics along with our development partner BioXcellerator, in strategic locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. Then resell these high-income producing clinics to a large company, institutional investor through a liquidity event or an IPO.
THESE PROJECTIONS ARE PRESENTED FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT REPRESENT A GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RETURNS. THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL A SECURITY OR A GENERAL SOLICITATION; AN OFFER TO SELL A SECURITY ONLY MAY BE MADE BY A PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM TO PRE-EXISTING SOPHISTICATED AND/OR ACCREDITED INVESTORS WHERE PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS TAX, LEGAL, INVESTMENT OR ACCOUNTING ADVICE. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES THAT ANY RETURNS WILL BE ACHIEVED. POTENTIAL INVESTORS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR ATTORNEY, ACCOUNTANT, AND FINANCIAL ADVISORS BEFORE INVESTING.